Friday, February 06, 2009

the toys are freaking me out lately...


...not because they are everywhere, which they are, but because
they appear to be trying to tell me something. (Spidey: "Help! I
seem to be tethered by the neck to this joker. Hey, little dude,
come help a brother out.")
I am wondering if Matt has been setting me up with action hero
dramas all over the house or if it's always like this and I just started
noticing. Very "Toy Story" around here.


Spidey: "My hand is sticky and it's not webbing?"

And then there is this guy (video below) that Silas loves and really weirds me
out. He is always looking at me and sometimes
I swear his eyes were closed and then they open when he is OFF.
Rather than "Toy Story", this is getting a bit "Chucky".




(Megan, between "Granpas Magical Toys" video and Teddy Ruxpin,
you have proven that you were one trippy kid!!:)

2 comments:

craig or cami said...

I love the idea that Matt is setting you up and I hope it is true... Groovy director skills on the teddy video very funny and a little unsettling too.

ma otter said...

hey meg, its right up there with HR PUFFENSTUFF and THE WIZ on the trip-o-meter...or maybe TIMEBANDITS.
yeah, you still are a bit trippy. love it.
annie