notice the "stop and think" card...it's from Bill Ayers!
Yes, THE Bill Ayers!
Also notice the perfect watermelon. Finally!
I realize this room looks a little like a kindergarten...
but that's what happens when you use paint from the
art drawer to paint the window seat. AND when your
house is filling up with kid art at an alarming rate!
Now I am off to the studio to redo the windows. big sigh.
6 comments:
Beautiful.
I have that same crib angel in my room... from Tryptich (are they still around?)?
congrats :)
Can you come clean mine now? It could use some of your fun colors too!
hey ho extroverted me.
thanks for the welcome home.
it was sort of like cleaning out the office to have an entire month of vacation! i might even go so far as to liken the experience to a small renovation of the head quarters!
i dream of having a place in italy. a small place in liguria perhaps... if that ever happens, you all are invited in advance!
My kindergarten would be proud to look like your office.
i. love. flower. house.
You make everything beautiful, annie.
Post a Comment