Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Shiner!



Face meets stairs.
This doesn't even look as
bad as it actually looks.
Bad enough that when I
walk around town with him
I get double takes and then
the once over.

This time he "twipped" on the
stairs playing with Ry.

With all the time he spends
jumping off things I am actually
surprised we haven't had the
tooth chip or the stitches in the
chin.
(yes, I am knocking on wood!!)

He's pretty cute.
Still has those vampire teeth!

4 comments:

Rhea said...

A shiner and a smile... why is that so cute?! I guess because active, bouncy kids are so dear to my heart. Give that adorable boy a hug from us!

Anonymous said...

It does look worse in person :) however it also looks really cute! Hey Annie..check out my blog..and my "fabwics"

may may said...

hahaha, actually it was "swipped." ;)totally hilarious.

also, that night, he wanted a straw for his yogurt and i randomly pulled out a yellow one and he said, "its like your car!!!" Then, because i have apparently crossed that line of not needing to cry over nothing, i got a little teary. it reminded me of the days of "bwoo, poe-poe, gween, wed, and may-mays car."

awe....

craig or cami said...

Finley is very concerned but feels ultimately Silas looks happy:) I can't help but think of those first 15 minutes after it happened... glad he's ok. Cutie pie.