Nice blog, nice blade action. For vegetarians, that is... Just kidding but seriously, I like the face hair for about 5 minutes, myself. Welcome back, peachy!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i really liked beard :(
bye beard. now matt looks like he can hear again. (JOOOOKKKE!!!!!! joke joke joke matt!!! sorry i just CANT seem to help myself with the old jokes, manbot! you can obviously hear because youre so ruggedly young and handsome. you can hear like a german shepard.)
6 comments:
Nice blog, nice blade action. For vegetarians, that is... Just kidding but seriously, I like the face hair for about 5 minutes, myself. Welcome back, peachy!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! i really liked beard :(
bye beard. now matt looks like he can hear again. (JOOOOKKKE!!!!!! joke joke joke matt!!! sorry i just CANT seem to help myself with the old jokes, manbot! you can obviously hear because youre so ruggedly young and handsome. you can hear like a german shepard.)
I am sad about the beard but a man can only scratch their face for so long.
poor guy...the things he does for love!
I think he looked more rugged with the beard - now he looks like a frat boy.
(I too was joking.....}
A mans transformation, but what no stache?? :)
I don't know....but in one of those pictures it looks suspiciously like you have a.....
THICK
NECK!!!!!
-craig
Post a Comment