She's not so much into this room (above) although
she likes the lights...but it's as close to the color
as we could find to print out for the paint guy.
She wanted "orchid" and has obviously inherited my color fearlessness
(for better, often, or worse, "oftener"!)
Now for the labor. The only thing that makes this
fun is that we get to do it together. Let's hope Silas cooperates!
6 comments:
I like the purple....probably because I am the reincarnation of a Roman Emperor.
-craig
That is a high frequency power color. Niiice choice and yes, bold! I will be curious as to the quality of your dreams in that new sea of purple. Wish I could help! The only thing Roman about Craig is his possibly his schnoz.
Actually it reminds of the color Annie gets on her toes sometimes:)
Craig,
Which was the fat emperor that cowered in the corner, you know, the one Sutonious wrote about, the one with the dikke nek?
love it! After that can you come over and help do Isabel's :)
Claudius
Post a Comment