Many happy returns of the day, dear Mac!
what a cutie pie!!-craig
Happy Birthday dear special niece of twelveness. We love you so much! This year already looks so Cool!
that picture! Mac, you were such a fuzzy little peach!
Finley saw the computer screen and said excitedly "There's little Mac-ie! - can I see her?"
Happy birthday (late) Mac!I hope your year is full of theatre, song, nurturing little peepers into big, bracking egg layers, magic purple bedroom dreams and everything else you love...
We were thinking of Mac on Sunday! Happy Happy Birthday!I love that photo and can totally see Silas's little face!
cute girl!
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Many happy returns of the day, dear Mac!
what a cutie pie!!
-craig
Happy Birthday dear special niece of twelveness. We love you so much! This year already looks so Cool!
that picture! Mac, you were such a fuzzy little peach!
Finley saw the computer screen and said excitedly "There's little Mac-ie! - can I see her?"
Happy birthday (late) Mac!
I hope your year is full of theatre, song, nurturing little peepers into big, bracking egg layers, magic purple bedroom dreams and everything else you love...
We were thinking of Mac on Sunday! Happy Happy Birthday!
I love that photo and can totally see Silas's little face!
cute girl!
Post a Comment