

check out the website
I have amazing pottery students that do incredible things that I don't know about...until I do. And this is one of them. Jeri Deneen and her husband own a company that designed this garden, landscaped it...everything. And they are also responsible for all the graphics and planting of Monkey Trails at the Zoo and now their latest, Elephant Odyssey at the zoo. They are amazing. And then she comes to class and makes delicate cups and bowls.
This garden is at the top of our summer day trip list...."where to picnic".
Anyone want to join us?
3 comments:
Great Gardens, that's amazing! Yeah, we'll come!! We wish - why DID we move to Brooklyn? So, was this the same woman who designed the signs for the monkeys in the zoo? I am going to google it now:)
ok now I really want to go. i want to see the Water-Wise Backyard Exhibit and the 7 different kinds of turf. i do i really do.
We wanna go!
How cool!!
Post a Comment