Thursday, October 22, 2009

Almost as Tall as her Mama!

It's true!

5 comments:

Caline said...

Hi there pretty girls!
I love the blurry soft color light & there's something in the posture or in the turn of the chin that is heart achingly (in the best of ways) the same about the two of you....

Caline said...

ps- Silas' pants make me want to fly!!! I need big ones!!!

Rhea said...

unbelievable.
beautiful girls.
but wasn't she a kindergartener in my clay camp like, yesterday?!?

craig or cami said...

Mac, you have that satisfied bugs bunny look on your face:) Yep, she's almost got you, annie - One shoulder to go looks like, awwww. You guys are the cutest. I miss you. ps Finley has agreed to stop growing.

bebe said...

Oh Annie, I remember when we sat staring at baby Mac and chatting; guessing how tall she would be, if her hair would stay that beautiful color and would she keep that sparkle we all saw.

Oh Ms. Mac, you have that and so much more. Thoughts of you always take me a beautiful memory and warm all over. I have grateful tears and a heart swell ...I miss being in your company...and yours Annie..and all the guys too. xoxoxox