I have never planted winter vegetables at home...only at school.
I am very excited
malibar spinach, broccoli, radishes, lettuce, beets, winter squash, collard greens, scallions, late season tomatoes, chard, russet potatoes, fava beans, snap peas...as well as more nasturtiums and sweet potatoes around the compost pile!
But the light is so soft and shaded and dappled that it just doesn't seem like there's going to be enough sun. And it hasn't even started raining yet!
!


I am very excited
malibar spinach, broccoli, radishes, lettuce, beets, winter squash, collard greens, scallions, late season tomatoes, chard, russet potatoes, fava beans, snap peas...as well as more nasturtiums and sweet potatoes around the compost pile!
But the light is so soft and shaded and dappled that it just doesn't seem like there's going to be enough sun. And it hasn't even started raining yet!
1 comment:
What is going to happen!? Keep posting vegetable progress please:)
Post a Comment